2. Access to LittleIsland.ie
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. Your conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not Little Island, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
* for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
* to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”
* to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
4. Comments and communications
Users of this website may post comments in certain sections and submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Little Island reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
* (a) grant Little Island and its affiliates non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
* (b) Little Island and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Little Island, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Little Island.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Little Island: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Little Island policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Little Island and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Little Island or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
5. Defamation claims
If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately. Once this procedure has been followed, Little Island will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
6. Intellectual Property Claims
Little Island and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please notify us immediately.
7. Governing Law; Jurisdiction